Monday, May 5, 2008

What's going on with the Clarks?

John and I are doing well living in our new home in Clayton, NC. We have been there almost one full year now and are working on making it our house. We love the area and hope to be here a long time. We also are working on finishing our garage which is taking a very long time. One day... it will be complete and we will be on to the next thing.

This past weekend John's best friend Joe and his girl friend Elisa came Friday night from GA to hang out. We were blessed to get to spend some time with them and Ed and Tanesha. We had dinner and played corn hole outside. I am a way better bean bag tosser in the dark.

Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday at my parents home in Wake Forest.
Tuesday is Cole's birthday (John's 2nd youngest brother) and we will celebrate Saturday night at our house.
Saturday is Andrew's 6th birthday and party in Wake Forest where we will spend our afternoon.
Saturday night we will be going to the Hantla's for Bryce's graduation party. He just completed his Masters at NCSU. Loving the fact we have another successful Wolfpacker in our family.
Sunday we are hosting all the mother's in John and my life at our home for a brunch. We will have 16 people in our living room/kitchen. It shall be interesting. I will post a pic if I can actually pull it off.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow if you are a part of the primary!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Woohoo - I'm loving the new layout and the post! Thanks for updating! Lots going on with the Clarks - we need to get together soooon! Love you!

The Partin Family said...

Wait, is that an update I see? Could it be? Keep it up! I am all for getting together! Let me know when!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am excited to see what you guys have been up to!! Keep it up Jenn