Monday, November 24, 2008

Long time no read...7 weeks and counting

So it has been 4 mths since my last post. I am not a good blogger. Hopefully Reese Lauria Clark will change that when she gets here. We are 7 weeks today away from my Jan 15, 2009 due date. The nursery is coming along VERY well. (will post pictures eventually) Lots of exciting things have happened over the past few months, but most of all John and I have been trying to get ready for baby Reese.
Thank you to all those who have helped get the baby necessities together and for the showers and gifts. We would not know how to handle everything without our family and friends.

We are so blessed and so thankful for everyone in our lives.
These are a few pics from my ISPE Annual Meeting in Boca Raton, FL from October. These are my lovely girls (students) that were holding me up on the surf board. We did not have it turned on because that is not safe. The next pic is the NCSU students flashing their spirit and the last one is us with our Grand Student Chapter Award presented to our region at the meeting. Best Student Chapter in the world. :) I am very proud of all my students!!!






Until next time... which we know could be months...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Look at that belly!! You look great - see you soon! Love ya!